The following tweaks to your Zerodha Pi software settings will make your Pi trading terminal respond faster and help you place quicker daytrading orders:
1) VIEW >> USER SETTINGS >> SOUND ALERTS >> UNTICK ALL.
2) VIEW >> USER SETTINGS >> MARKET INDICES >> UNTICK SHOW MARKET INDICES.
3) VIEW >> USER SETTINGS >> ORDER WINDOW >> UNTICK CONFIRM BEFORE SUBMITTING ORDER.
4) VIEW >> USER SETTINGS >> CHART SETTINGS >> UNTICK CONFIRM QUICK ORDER.
5) Keep the MARKET WATCH window clear as possible.
6) Close all idle charts.
7) EA’s require more system resources than the Pi Scanner, use PI scanner instead.
8) Modern web browsers use a large part of your RAM than you can possibly imagine, so close all those browser apps and utilize the entire system resources just for your daytrading activity.
9) Use the Multiple layout feature on the Pi to avoid switching between different windows while daytrading.
Please Note: Activating the above settings on the Pi Software requires you to pay more attention while trading than otherwise required.
Tips for Zerodha Pi Scanner: Use only these 3 columns on the Pi scanner: SYMBOL, ALERT TIME , CHART. Untick the rest to free up internet and cpu load.