Apart from the occasional huffing and puffing, Pi is a decent trading platform in India.
Sometimes you need to jiggle it a bit when something is not working right with Zerodha Pi.
There are 2 common errors you might face while using the Pi charts.
- When you open a chart from the market-watch, Pi makes a DING sound and it freezes.
- Sometimes the Intraday candles go missing.
Let us discuss some solutions to get things back to Working correctly.
1) IF Pi makes a DING sound when you open a chart from the Market watch and it freezes. Try this SOLUTION
- Force EXIT Pi Using ALT + CTRL + DEL
- Open the Folder C:\Zerodha\Pi
- Select the File register_chart.bat
- Right Click the register_chart.bat file and Run as Administrator
- Now Start Pi again and the issue is resolved
2) If the Intraday candles Go Missing. Try this SOLUTION
- Close the Chart
- Navigate to the Pi Market watch Window
- Select the Script name
- Now Press CTRL + R
- Open the Chart again
Doing this refreshes the chart data cache and now the missing data is back-filled.