What is Option Greeks ?
Options traders often refer to the delta, gamma, vega and theta of their option positions. Collectively, these terms are known as the “Greeks” and they provide a way to measure the sensitivity of an option’s price to quantifiable factors. Read More …
How to check option greeks table for Free in India ?
Option greeks table provide valuable information for stock traders in India to make informed trading decisions.
Delta and gamma are the most referred to option greek values on the option greek table.
To view the Option Greeks values for free in India follow the below steps.
- Navigate to https://pro.upstox.com/
- Click the + ADD WORKSPACE menu on the bottom left
- Enter a Name on the Prompt and click CREATE.
- Now select the ADD WIDGET menu from the top toolbar and select OPTION CHAIN from the list.
- On the New Option Chain Window Slide the Switch to “GREEKS”
- You can now view the Nifty Option Greeks and Other Contracts for Free.
And for the Advanced Derivative Traders.
If you are trading derivatives from a computer, you can make use of The Free Options Oracle, Options Strategy Analysis Software for windows by Mr. Santosh Pasi of Pasi Technologies.
This is a robust piece of Options Analysis Platform / Software that most veteran derivative traders in India use.
The Options Oracle software has served dervative traders in India, spanning across many years, probably the first of its kind to be available on the public domain in India.
The Free Options Oracle Software has all the advanced feature required for even the most sophisticated derivative traders in India.
Here is a tutorial on How to check option greek values on the free Options Oracle Software.