The Pre-Opening Trading session at NSE is conducted between 9 am to 9.15 am.
This pre-opening session is used by daytraders to prepare their watchlist for the day, to identify stocks with intraday momentum and prepare their trading plan accordingly.
The data-points referred to by daytraders during the pre-open session includes the Opening Gaps, Pre-Opening volume strength, Sectoral bias for the day, News based price movements etc.
The FataFat Stock Screener screens for the following pre-opening session conditions between 9:10 AM and 9:15 AM.
- Today’s Opening Gaps.
- Today’s PreOpen Volume Strength.
- Sectoral bias for the day.
- Stocks Opening Above Yesterday’s High.
- Stocks Opening Below Yesterday’s Low.
- Opening Above or Below Pivot Support and Resistance.
- Opening Above or Below the Narrow Range 4 & 7.
OPEN The Free FataFat Stock Screener and TRY it now.