In this day and age, where the investment banks themselves are finding it difficult to find profitable opportunities for trading the markets, chart analysis using traditional technical indicators are losing its effectiveness.
Technical indicator based chart analysis was popular in the 90’s then came the volume price action analysis in the early 2000.
Now, in the age where stock markets are dominated by automated HFT algorithms, Market Profile Trading technique could possibly be a life saver for retail stock traders to understand the macro view of the markets.
Market Profile Trading strategies can be used as the primary method for your market analysis or as a supplementary technique alongside your current trading method.
Market profile chart analysis helps you get an understanding about, at what price points the big sellers and the big buyers are located and how strong they are.
Understanding Market Profile Chart reading, helps you from not ending up as a retail buyer at a price point where the wholesale sellers have gathered or as a retail seller where the wholesale buyers have gathered.
Here we discuss, how Market Profile chart reading can be mastered for free. Here is an awesome course you can find very useful.
It takes about 2 days to complete and learn the techniques discussed in this Market Profile Course.
Few benefits observed when learning Market Profile Chart Reading.
1) Market Profile chart reading helps you plan your trades at meaningful price points, so as to avoid taking trades at the wrong time and competing against the big players.
2) It helps to psychologically train yourself to be a patient trader, to wait for the right time to enter your trade.
3) It helps you understand that everyday is not an opportunity to buy or sell, but the best opportunities occurs at certain levels when the big players take their positions.
4) Having a realistic expectations of market price movement between value areas.
A Market Profile Online Course you can study for free.
The instructor of this Market Profile Course is someone who has contributed plenty of free quality education to the stock trading community in India.
He makes it easy for you to learn this subject, from a newbie to skilled analyst of Market Profile Trading strategies in about 2 days.
You can complete the entire course over a weekend, approach it with a clear mind for studying a new subject.
The contents on this tutorial is sufficient and has all the knowledge you will need to master the subject without making things too complicated.
The course is divided into 10 part videos, takes about 30 minutes on each video.
- Market Profile Trading – Part 1 – Basics.
- Market Profile Part 2 – Profile Structure.
- Market Profile Part 3 – Framework & Control.
- Market Profile Part 4 – Profile Opening Type.
- Market Profile Part 5 – Opening & Value Area.
- Market Profile Part 6 – Profile Confidence.
- Market Profile Part 7 – Volume and Market Development.
- Market Profile Part 8 – Confidence in Profile II.
- Market Profile Part 9 – Putting It All Together.
- Market Profile Part 10 – Putting It All Together.
- How To Setup Market Profile Volume Profile For Trading.
All the best, with your learning.