The above SMS has been sent out by Vodafone, India on the 4th of JAN 2018.
From First week of Jan 2018, You can link your Vodafone Mobile Phone Number to Aadhar Card via Vodafone IVR.
How to link Aadhaar with VODAFONE mobile number online ?
- Dial 14546 from the same Vodafone mobile number you want to link to Aadhaar.
- Listen to the Message and Press 1 to confirm you are an Indian Citizen.
- Press 1 again to Start the Aadhaar Linking Process.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number when requested by Vodafone IVR.
- Press 1 to re-confirm the Aadhaar Number you have entered is correct.
- An OTP is now sent to your Mobile.
- An agreement is now read out to you by IVR , PRESS 1 to Agree and Confirm.
- The Vodafone IVR will ask you, if you need to add any other Vodafone numbers in your name. Press ZERO if you do not have any other numbers.
- Finally enter the OTP and Complete the Aadhaar Linking Process.
- After completing the above procedure you will receive this below message that will re-verify the above request with a second SMS confirmation after 26 hours.
After 26 hours, the following message gets delivered to your Vodafone Mobile..