The Free FataFat Stock Screener you screen for BTST Trades on FnO Stocks listed on NSE, India.
This manual Screening is done after 3:20 pm using The Daily Candle Scan engine on The Free FataFat Intraday Stock Screener.
1) CLOSING Price condition 2 or 3 DAY UP. (column p)
2) VOLUME condition 2 or 3 DAY UP. (column q)
3) INTRADAY GAIN percentage is POSITIVE. (column g)
The screened results will help identify stocks that are most likely to open gap up the next day , or show buying interest in the 1st 30 mins of opening.
Watch this video to see How to do the manual BTST Screening using the FataFat Stock Screener for the above screening conditions : (click the image for a clearer video)
The 2 stocks that were screened on the above example are:
- BHARTIARTL closing price = 368.65. Next day it opened GAP Up and created at high of 372.50 in the first 30 mins.
- INFOSYS closing price = 946. Next day it opened GAP UP and created a high of 998 during the day.
A new Automated BTST Screening Feature on The Premium Version:
A new dedicated BTST column has been added to The Premium Version of FataFat Stock Screener.
You will find this BTST Screener on the last Column of the Daily Scan Engine of the Premium version.
This BTST screener automatically lists the potential BTST setups for the day at 3.20 pm.
This gives you sufficient time to analyse the intraday charts and choose your picks.